The TERRA Box
The TERRA Box composter transforms your animal or vegetable biodegradable food waste
on site in 24 hours, and reduces its size by 90%.
- No water discharge
- No release of noxious gases
- Low power consumption
- Requires little space
- No complex installation required
Process animal or plant biodegradable waste with a technology based on our TERRA Box machine and microorganisms.
Using our TERRA Box electromechanical composter, you can process your biodegradable waste (vegetable, fruits, meat, fish, etc.) and transform it into a digestate that can be used as a fertiliser for your green spaces.
DON’T HAVE ANY GREEN SPACES?
Routing to a specialised processing site through your service provider.
If you do not wish to use the digestate produced by our TERRA Box yourself, we provide following services:
- Bag collection in restaurants
- Delivery to a specialised processing site
- Traceability of each collection via a consignment note and a register with following documents:
- Designation of the waste and its tonnage
- Date of pick-up and delivery on site
- Registration number of the vehicle used
- Name and address of provider
- Name and address of processing site
PROCESSING CAPACITIES ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF WASTE
Here are some examples of processing capacity according to the types of waste used in the Biotech-T composter:
|Type of waste||Processing time||Fermentation rate||Fermentation speed|
|Fish, etc.||3 to 5 hours||100%||1 to 2 hours: 40 to 70%|
|Vegetable, fruits||3 to 10 hours||100%||1 to 2 hours: 30 to 60%|
|Meat, etc.||3 to 10 hours||95 to 99%||1 to 2 hours: 40 to 70%|
|Miscellaneous (hard skins, etc.)||24 hours||95%||1 to 2 hours: 20 to 50%|
The result obtained from composting is a type NFU 44-051 digestate. Here is its composition:
|Element||Rate in the digestate|
|MINERALS||Approximately 0.8% including Pb, Ca, Cu, Ar, Ne, Zn, Ni|