WHY USE THE TERRA BOX?
- French and innovative manufacturing
- Compliance with current and future legislation
- “Clean hands” system
- Connected machine
- On-site organic waste processing
- The TERRA Box composer produces an organic soil conditioner
- Recyclable NFU 44-051 (digestate)
- Life cycle: what comes from the earth returns to the earth
THE TERRA BOX STRENGTHS
- Recycling of food waste on site
--> Minimum carbon impact
- Waste disposal from 3 to 24 hours
--> No storage prior to processing
- Transformation of waste into NFU 44-051 organic soil conditioner
--> Opportunity to use the soil conditioner locally and free of charge
- No addition of water or liquid discharge
--> No complex and expensive installation required
- No emission of harmful gases
--> In contrast to almost all existing devices
- Waste reduction rate: 90% on average
--> 100kg of waste = 10kg of organic soil
- No unpleasant odours quick and easy implementation
--> Automatic machine connected only to the electrical system
EQUIPMENT SPECIFIC TO THE TERRA BOX
- The TERRA Box composter is equipped with a “clean hands” system: you are never in contact with waste or the digestate obtained after processing.
- The TERRA Box is a made-in-France connected machine: stay informed throughout the process of transforming waste into digestate.
- The TERRA Box is autonomous across all its cycles.